Sensei Paul Turner
Sensei Paul is a 6th Dan in Wado Ryu Karate and has been training for over 35years. Paul has extensive knowledge of working with young people and is highly qualified in child protection.
Sensei Chris Haggan
Sensei Chris is a 5th Dan in Wado Ryu and has been training over 30years. Chris has a lot of experience teaching practical skills to people of all ages.
Training includes self defense and competition. The club starts with people from aged 5years. Training is Mondays 6.30-7.30pm and Wednesdays 6.30-8.30pm (younger students can leave at 7.30pm). All training is at Slyne With Hest Memorial Hall. Students can also train at Carnforth Karate Club; training is every Friday evening 7-9pm, at Crag Bank Village Hall.
- Training Fees of £16(one session a week) or £30 (two sessions a week) per month (paid by direct debit)
- Annual Membership fee (£15), includes free insurance
- Discounts on training gear (suits and club badge from £15)
- All gradings just £5 (with the exception of Dan (Black Belt) Gradings (£50 – may be a club contribution towards this)
- Club Branded clothing available at cost price